- 8 slices of serano ham
- 2 eggplants
- rocket salad
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- some pinenuts
- 1 lemon
- some gross seasalt
- olive oil
- First of all we need to get rid of the juice inside of the eggplant. Cut the eggplant into slices and put some gross seasalt on every side of each slice. Then put some paper towel on each side. Putting a plate on the slices can help to get the juice out of it. Keep it like this for 20 minutes.
- Now rub the salt of every slice.
- Meanwhile, you can put the ham in the oven. Preheat the oven on 180 degrees Celcius and then put the slices of ham in the oven for 7 minutes at 180 degrees Celcius.
- Bake the pinenuts until they are brown-roasted.
- Then spread some olive oil on the slices of eggplant and season with pepper.
- Now you can choose between baking the eggplant in a grilling pan or putting them in the oven with the ham. You have to take into account that it takes 20 minutes to bake them in the oven.
- Put the cherry tomatoes in a cup, season them with salt and pepper and sprinkle with olive oil. Then put them in the oven.
- Add some olive oil and lemon juice to the rocket salad.
- When everything is ready, you can take it out of the oven and start decorating the plate. Build little towers by placing a slice of eggplant, add some rocket salad and tomatoes, add a slice of ham and on top of that you put some pinenuts. Then start over again,...
Bon appetit! :)